Friday, December 17, 2010

Jorge Lorenzo documentary “jorge”

Advertise

Jorge-Dorna Sports presented the Jorge Lorenzo documentary

This close collaboration allowed us to offer something really different as we were able to go behind the scenes with Jorge, and explain how he got to where he is today. Now we expect to distribute the documentary in markets further afield than Spain. So far we've been focusing on finishing it after the season ended, and we already know that several broadcasters are interested in it." The exclusive behind the scenes footage in 'Jorge' helps paint a picture not only of Lorenzo the highly motivated and determined racer, but also the young man off the track as his daily life is captured on film. These official statement Jorge Lorenzo "This is very exciting and I'm looking forward to people getting to know the real Jorge," said Lorenzo. "I'm quite open and I don't really mind that people get to see bits of my private life. I got used to having TV cameras around me, you tend to forget about it quite easily. I think that having some unseen footage from when I was a child and when I'm away from the circuits makes this documentary more interesting."Recently Dorna Sports presented the Jorge Lorenzo documentary in Malorca. Dorna Sports Managing Director, Manel Arroyo, said: "It's been an exciting project! When the idea came up we started to talk with Jorge's management and Yamaha, and everybody made a big joint effort to make this happen. Now we are able to deliver something unique.


Advertise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...